Blackjack is a popular card game in the world, appearing a lot in both traditional and online casinos. This game is the preferred choice for anyone who loves betting. Based on the article below W88, players will understand more about the Blackjack game and how to participate in this game.
1. What Is Blackjack?
Blackjack is a card game that uses a 52-card deck such as Baccarat, which is very popular in the online casino. When participating in this game, the player’s goal is to try to draw cards so that the total of the cards is as close to 21 as possible. However, the total score of the cards cannot exceed 21 points. It sounds simple, but players who want to participate in Blackjack need to understand this game, from the form of bets, how the cards are calculated and the winning rate of a game.
2. The Rules Of Blackjack
2.1. Parties play
Usually the Blackjack table has a maximum of 7 players and 1 Dealer. Each player will compete with the Dealer instead of competing against each other. Each player can simultaneously participate in many different hands. This way of betting can increase a player’s odds of winning.
2.2. The Deck Used In Blackjack
Before the bookies used only 1 deck of 52 cards in a game of Blackjack. However, the players in the betting industry will be able to easily use the card counting trick. So betting systems aimed at countering this behavior used multiple decks at once. Currently bookies apply from 6 to 8 decks in a game of Blackjack. Because of this, sometimes players will deal 2 identical cards.
2.3. Rules Pointing In Blackjack
Cards in Blackjack will have the following calculation:
- Cards from 2 to 10 have a score equal to the numbers on each card.
- Cards: J, Q, K are counted as 10 points.
- Ace can be 1 point or 11 points depending on the most favorable star situation for the player.
2.4. Draw Cards Rules
After the system deals the first 2 cards, the players have the right to decide whether to draw more cards or use them again, as long as their score does not exceed 21.
After all players have finished drawing cards, it is the Dealer’s turn to draw cards. However, unlike Players, Dealers will not be free to draw cards, Dealer can only draw more cards when the total is less than or equal to 16. If the total of the Dealer’s cards is greater than or equal to 17, the Dealer cannot draw more cards. .
2.5. How To Win In Blackjack?
Players who want to participate in Blackjack, first need to understand the following conditions:
- Reach 21 points right in the first 2 cards dealt, this is called Blackjack which is also the name of the game. In case the dealer also has Blackjack, the two sides tie.
- The player’s final total score is higher than the dealer’s, but not more than 21 points.
- Dealer draws more cards and gets more than 21 points.
2.6. Odds Of Winning In Blackjack
- Win by normal points has a payout ratio of 1:1.
- Winning with Blackjack has a payout ratio of 1:1.5.
- Winning the insurance bet has a payout ratio of 1:2.
3. The Complete Playing Process Of Blackjack
- Step 1: Players based on bookie’s betting rules, bet the amount according to the ability.
- Step 2: After all players have placed their bets, the Dealer begins to deal cards. In the first round of card dealing, each player will be dealt 1 face-up card. The player who is dealt the first card will have the position adjacent to the left hand of the Dealer, continuing to the next Players and finally the Dealer. In the second round of card dealing, the Dealer continues to distribute 1 face-up card to each player. At the same time, the card dealt to the Dealer in this round will be turned face down.
- Step 3: Players’ turn
After all players have 2 cards, the players take turns to start their turn. There will be two possible scenarios for the player.
Player has Blackjack=> Player wins if Dealer does not have Blackjack.
The sum of the player’s first 2 cards is less than 21. Players have the following options:
- Stop, do not draw more cards: When the player feels that the number of points is enough to win the Dealer.
- Draw more cards: If the player wishes to have a higher score. However, if 21 points are exceeded, the player loses without waiting for the dealer’s turn.
- Double Betting: Player doubles his bet and draws a single card. After that, the player has no right to draw more cards.
- Split: If the first 2 cards are identical, the player has the right to split the 2 cards into 2 hands to bet. The stake of each hand is half of the original bet. Next, the Dealer will distribute 1 card to each hand and the game will continue as usual. In case 2 identical cards are Ace, the separated card will be dealt 1 more card by the Dealer and the player cannot draw more cards.
- Insurance bet: If the Dealer owns an Ace card, the player has the right to place an insurance bet. This is a separate bet, no players are required to participate. The amount of this bet is ½ of the player’s original bet. If the Dealer receives a Blackjack, the player wins this insurance bet.
- Step 4: Dealer’s turn
After all the Players have completed their turn, the Dealer flips each of his remaining cards face up, at this point there will be two cases:
- Dealer’s first 2 cards have 16 points or less => Dealer is forced to draw cards until the total is greater than or equal to 17.
- The first 2 cards of the Dealer have a score greater than or equal to 17 points => Dealer cannot draw more cards.
Through the above article, players somewhat better understand Blackjack. Rules of Blackjack are quite simple, new players can easily get used to. However, players should not be subjective, if they want to improve the win rate, they need to have smart thinking and a reasonable strategy. In addition, players can learn more interesting games such as Dragon Tiger at W88, this game has a high payout ratio like Backjack. Good luck players